Category Archives: #20Time
- Write an original work (at least tangentially related to science) and recite it at Busboys and Poet’s Open Mic Night.
- Have an original work (at least tangentially related to science) published on Amazon or iTunes.
- Um, I really wanted three ideas but can’t of any more. Please leave a comment if you’ve got a good one!
Tagged #20Time, energy
- Start a Tweet Chat on alternative energy. Invite people that have started alternative energy initiatives in their community
- Research our energy use as a school and community, and propose a plan to reduce carbon emission
- Visit a coal plant or wind farm and interview employees in various stages of production
- Start a YouTube, Vimeo, or podcast channel and interview local authorities that make decisions about energy in our town.
- Raise money to build a solar-powered charging station for cell phones that students could use at lunch.
I’ll be using this blog to promote your awesome posts as well as post ideas for your #20Time projects.
The first idea is creating a Tweet Chat around a topic or issue of your choice.